Kenson Plastics is a family-owned business that has been manufacturing and assembling custom-made, precision pressure-formed plastics since 1972. We specialize in engineered plastic components and enclosures and provide solutions across a multitude of markets.
Very clean work environment. This position is for second shift ( 3 p.m. to 11:15 p.m.) Performs all duties associated with finishing products to customer specifications. The Fabricator I is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of his/her product which meets customer specification and for performing quality inspections to ensure dimensional integrity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all necessary steps to complete jobs including prepping for paint, cutting features using a router, installing inserts.
- Quality checks finished parts to ensure that they satisfy customer specifications.
- Consistently assesses jobs for opportunities for improvement.
- Utilizes and completes set up sheets and tool evaluations to communicate opportunities for more consistent job setup and completion.
- Follows process steps and provides documentation during current and future production runs to ensure that jobs will be completed reliably.
- Attends to multiple machines by managing time in between cycles to minimize down time.
- Performs part cleanup while running a machine and secondary work as time allows between cycles.
- Takes ownership over machine cleanliness.
- Runs machines in a manner that maintains optimal cycling of multiple machines and minimizes down time.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attends training and responsible for applying learning to complete job duties.
- Receives appropriate equipment certifications as necessary.
- Responsible for process improvements and quality in job.
- Manages data effectively with respect to revision control.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour
At this time, all employees are asked to wear a mask, per CDC guidelines.
Kenson Plastics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.